Yet, as soon as you walk into your home at La Tierra Solana, you find a haven in the simple pleasures of life, like the splendid view of Mt. Arayat from your window among others. Cabalantian is a friendly vicinity where old time residents of Bacolor have established residence in the past many decades.
La Tierra Solana has 221 lots for sale in phase 1 and another 200 lots in phase 2. The house models in La Tierra Solana are environment friendly, integrating the outdoors into the house with the wide windows that offer good lighting and ventilation. The breeze from the nearby fields flirt with the vibrant colors of the walls of La Tierra Solana Homes. Savor the comfort of the well designed interiors of any home you choose. The thoughtful arrangement of the space layouts maximizes comfort and functionality, thus making it very relaxing for friends and family to gather together. Some models also include a maids quarter with its own toilet and bath and utility area too. Be it young couples, retirees or senior couples, La Tierra Solana, offers single storey 2 and 3 bedroom units. So whether it will be your first house, your getaway house, your retirement house, or a halfway house away from home, La Tierra Solana will cater to both your want and need.
Amenities at La Tierra Solana Pampanga
Solanaland sees to the outdoor activities and entertainment needs of its Residents. Thus, La Tierra Solana includes the following amenities:
– an outdoor swimming pool with both a children ‘s pool and an adults’ pool;
– a basketball court at the second phase of the development;
– a children’ s playground with a modern activity module, swing and slides;
– a multi purpose hall with vaunted ceiling and good ventilation that can seat 150
– a picnic place equipped with a griller and gazebos for small group entertainment;
-trees will be planted along the road and in boundaries between lots to make the development a green community when completed;
– well built, wide roads;
– well lighted roads at night time;
– 24 hour main gate and roving security service;
– electric power provided by SFELAPCO and ample water supply by the Bacolor Water District;
– a impressive main entrance gate that defines the quality of life and comfort that you can only find at La Tierra Solana.
Subscribe to our electronic newsletter and get updated with the latest news about HANEP BAHAY.